Infrared sauna provides all the healthy heat benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation. Infrared radiation is an electromagnetic radiation wavelength that is higher than that of visible light, but shorter than that of the microwaves. This radiation has the capacity to penetrate deep into your skin and increase your body’s core temperature for a more detoxifying sweat.
Infrared heaters warm the body in the same manner as natural sunlight. Infrared emitters in the sauna mimic and intensify this effect. This type of energy travels into the body to increase circulation and nourish damaged tissue.
The benefits of Infrared Sauna:
- Relieves pain and Stiffness
- Improves the Immune System
- Increases Blood Circulation and Strengthens Cardiovascular System
- Removes Toxins
- Reduces Stress and Fatigue
- Improves Skin Condition
- Assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrates, edema and exudates