As one of the oldest, most commonly used medical procedures in the world, acupuncture effectively treats a wide variety of conditions, specializing in chronic or difficult health issues that have not been relieved by Western Medicine. Acupuncture is the practice of inserting sterile, thin-gaged needles at specific points in the body to strengthen, stimulate, treat and relieve symptoms of disease.
The World Health Organization (WHO) published a review and analysis of controlled clinical trials on acupuncture. They listed many internal and external diseases which were announced as “Diseases, symptoms or conditions for which acupuncture has been proved – through controlled trials – to be an effective treatment”.
The focus of our service are:
- Stress & Pain Relief
- Sinus Allergies
- Digestion Disorders
- Women's Health
- Integrative Acupuncture for Chronic Conditions
- Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation
- Improved Health and Quality of Life
- Improved and Faster Recovery from Injury
- Illness and Surgery
- Emotional Balance
- Respiratory Health
- Insomnia Relief
- Strengthening Your Immune System
- Premenstrual (PMS) and Menopausal Symptom Relief
- Reduction of Side Effects of Chemo
- Radiation Therapies.
We follow strictest health standards, and use single-use (disposable) sterile acupuncture needles.